Listen to this obituary
Cordery Ruth Daugherty, 69, passed away on August 31, 2020, at the Magnolia Regional Health Center in Corinth, MS. She was born on March 14, 1951, in MS to parents Linza Watson and Velma Watson. She lived most of her life in the Dorsey Community. She enjoyed fishing and spending time with her family. She was of the Church of God faith.
She is survived by one son, Rodney Pruitt (Connie) of the Richmond Community; three daughters, Shelley Reeves Butler (John) of Gulf Shores, AL; Jennifer Daugherty of the Dorsey Community; Teresa Lovelace of the Dorsey Community; thirteen grandchildren, four great grandchildren, and a host of nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents, two husbands William “Bill” Pruitt, and Carlos Daugherty, two brothers, and one sister.
- There will be no public visitation.
- A graveside service will be at 11:00 a.m. at Antioch Baptist Church Cemetery in Itawamba County on Friday, September 4, 2020.
- Bro. Ronnie Martin and Bro. Shawn Martin will be officiating.
- Tisdale-Lann Memorial Funeral Home of Nettleton will be in charge of arrangements.
- Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family at www.tisdalelannmemorial.com